MADRAS CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WORK (Aided & SFS)
MSW PG Admissions 2020-21
Instructions for Applicants for Interviews
1. Admissions for the Post Graduate Programme in Social Work (Aided & SFS) will be based on UG marks and Interviews. This year due to Covid-19 entrance exams will not be conducted.
2. All shortlisted candidates will have to attend an Orientation Session before the interviews. The date for the same will be posted soon.
3. The schedule for Interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be posted soon.
4. Candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will receive an email containing the Interview Date, Time and Zoom link.
6. Shortlisted Candidates are requested to follow all the guidelines regarding attending the online interview as instructed by the Department.
7. If due to some technical difficulty or poor network, shortlisted candidates are unable to attend the online interview on the scheduled date and time, you can request the department for an alternative schedule to the help desk through the email given above.
8. Any data entry error in the Application Form can be corrected at the time of the Interview. Please inform the Interview panel of the same.
Dr. (Mrs.) Miriam Samuel
Head, Department of Social work
Madras Christian College