- For Postgraduate courses, the last date for admission is 10 days after the publication of the results of Undergraduate courses by University of Madras.
- M.Phil applications forms are availble now to download.
For any clarification regarding admission please contact us by email: email@example.com or call us:91-44-22390717
- Before applying students are advised to get acquainted with the courses available and the eligibility requirements.
- Carefully go through the instructions before filling up the online application form.
- Demand Draft is NOT accepted as a mode of payment.
- Foreign students are advised to apply online or contact us directly.
To apply online, students must have obtained their mark statements.
How to apply?
1. INFORMATION BOOKLET
Applicants can purchase the information booklet along with the application kit over the counter from the Bursar's office at MCC by paying the prescribed fee. Each application has an 8 digit alpha-numeric code (ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS).This unique number is to be used to fill in the payment details of the online application's counter payment option. Keep this application kit and unique number carefully as it is important while you apply online. If the student wishes to apply for more than one course, separate application information kits have to be bought. NO ONLINE PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE IS REQUIRED IF THIS INFORMATION BOOKLET HAS BEEN PURCHASED.
2. ONLINE APPLICATION
Alternatively, the applicant can also apply online without purchasing the information booklet. Students need not come to MCC to buy the application forms.They can apply online from anywhere by paying the cost of application through online banking, as mentioned in the online application form. Click 'ADMISSION 2013-14' for more details. Click here for online APPLICATION FORM
- Fee for application can be paid online using Netbanking or Visa Debit/Credit Card facility.
- Selected candidates can pay fee online using Netbanking or Visa Debit/Credit Card facility. You can also make cash payment of fee at Indian Overseas Bank, Madras Christian College Campus Branch after collecting fee chellan from the office of the Bursar.
Admission to MCA
Cadidataes with TANCET-2013 score can apply online for Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course now. click here.
Hall / Hostel Accommodation
Hall admission to UG courses is closed. There are a limited number of seats available in the halls for PG students. PG Students seeking Hall admission must apply to the Dean of Student Affairs seperately after payment of fees. Forms are available with the admission office. For those who are paying the college fees online there is an online application for hall accommodation. Candidtes are requested to send the application as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For Online Application Form click here
Madras Christian College has not authorized any agency/agent to facilitate admission to courses.