Mrs. Tabitha Durai had been teaching in the Department of Commerce for the past ten years. She had been the Staff Advisor of the Commerce Forum and organized various departmental programs and inter collegiate competitions. She is a trained faculty for soft skills and has been teaching papers like Organisational behavior and Financial Management. She has participated and presented papers in various International and National level seminars.
- “Role of career Anchors in career Development” in Opportunities And Challenges In The Current Global Business Scenario ISBN 978-81-8371-383-2, 2011.
- “FDI in SEZ” in the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Indian Economy ISBN : 978-81-7446-843-7, 2010.
- “Special Economic Zones and Human Development” in India 2020, ISBN : 978-93-80697-13-0, 2010.
- “ Basic of Marketing” for Christian Institute of Management, Department of Management Studies August 2008 ISBN 81-901879-5-3
- “ Human Resources ” for Christian Institute of Management, Department of Management Studies January 2009 ISBN 81-901879-5-3
- “Creativity as a career Anchor” in Sustaining growth in the era of global recovery ISBN 978-93-80530-39-0.
- Workshop on CSR Implementation on 20, 21st September 2010 by the Ministry of economic affairs of the Netherlands and CBI centre for the promotion of Imports from developing countries and Partners in change.
- Workshop on “Data Analysis using SPSS” organized by World Class Business Education Programme, Madras Christian College during 20, 21 &22nd October, 2010.
- Regional Conference on ‘Quality Improvement and Sustenance in Higher Education held on 20, 21, Feb2006 at MCC, Chennai.
- National Workshop on HIV Aids for Teachers in Christian Colleges conducted by MCC in Nov 2006.
- Christian leadership training program held by the institute for advanced Christian studies, MCC in March 2007.
- Regional Conference on ‘Quality Improvement and Sustenance in Higher Education held on 20, 21, Feb2006 at MC, Chennai.
- "Special Economic Zones-positive and negative impact on economy" in Loyola College March 2010.
- "Special Economic Zones and Human Development" at National Seminar on India 2020 in Womens Christian College on 17th and 18th September 2010.
- “Role of career Anchors in career Development” at National level conference on opportunities and challenges in the current global business scenario on 22 March 2011 at Rajalakshmi Engineering college.
- “Balancing Work life” in the National Seminar on Emotional Intelligence and Organisational Development – an interdisciplinary approach at Periyar University, Salem on 28th March 2011.
- “Career Anchors in the ITES Sector” International conference on Innovation, creativity and change on 27th May 2011 at Delhi Business School, Delhi.
- “Experiential learning in higher education in at NES Ratnam College of Arts & Science and Commerce, Mumbai-78-2009.