The pedagogy of the BBA program consist of lectures, case studies, seminars, workshops, management quiz and other student centric activities. To update the knowledge and have a practical exposure of the industry that the department organizes seminars and industrial visits.
Academic advisor: Guides the student regarding all academic related problems and also examination office related issues.
Class Counselors: Three faculty members are incharge of 3 respective classes and do periodic counseling for the students with respect to attendance, discipline and academic performance.
- The department has tie up with NEN (National Entrepreneurial Network) for the past two years which has resulted in development of Entrepreneurial sprit among student community.
- Industry Interface: In order to provide hands on experience with the corporate world, the students of the department do a project work in their 6th semester. The training period spreads over 4 weeks. The students would be assigned an internal guide from the department who would continuously monitor the progress.
- As part of the curriculum the students of the final year do a mini research project pertaining to their field of interest. This would be evaluated by an external expert.
- The students of the department play an active role in NCC, NSS, Scrub society etc., which helps in developing their overall personality.
- The department has a well defined structure by which the students are divided into four teams and periodically conduct academic, co-curricular and extra curricular competitions among the students.
- The curriculum has in itself subjects like Tally, Computer Applications in Management, Corporate policy which serve as a distinctive feature.
- Skill development for Management Studies help the students preparing themselves for Preparing prominent management entrance examinations.
- The department has introduced need based subjects like Contemporary perspective in Management to enhance the students skills through Quizzes, Paper presentations, Role playing, Case studies, Mock interview and Management games.