- To invest human resource in Nation building. This is achieved by providing the appropriate academic and application based inputs in order to exploit the inbuilt resources of the individual.
- To permit the maximum exposure to the students for innovative ideas, provided by the experts in each area of specialization.
- To inculcate in the students the spirit of self-reliance and communicative skills.
- To provide every opportunity to students to appreciate the dignity of labour and to move from the periphery to the core in human society.
- To train the apparently handicapped youths in the process of knowledge and technology transfer.
The courses of the MCC School of Continuing Education are aimed at imparting knowledge and skills which help in getting jobs and enable Self-Employment and Self-Improvement.