Ph.D. [Disability Science] - University of Tsukuba (2007)
Ph.D. [Computer Mathematics] - University of Madras (2001)
M.Phil. [Mathematics] - University of Madras (1987)
M.Sc. [Mathematics] - University of Madras (1986)
Tile Pasting P System with Multiple-Edge Pasting, T. Robinson, Atulya K. Nagar, and S. Jebasingh: SEAL 2010, LNCS 6457, pp. 329-338, 2010.
Tactile Graphic Tool for Portable Digital Pad, T. Robinson and Atulya K. Nagar: ICCHP 2010, Part II, LNCS 6180, pp. 403-406, 2010.
Tile Pasting Systems for Tessellation and Tiling Patterns, T. Robinson, S. Jebasingh, Atulya K. Nagar, and K.G. Subramanian: CompIMAGE 2010, LNCS 6026, pp. 72-84, 2010.
Learning of Church-Rosser Tree Rewriting Systems, .M. Jayasrirani, D. G. Thomas, Atulya K. Nagar, T. Robinson: ICGI 2010, LNAI 6339, pp. 284-287, 2010.
A Variant of Tile Pasting P System for Tiling Patterns, S. Jebasingh, T. Robinson and Atulya K. Nagar: BIC-TA 2010 Proc. Vol II, IEEE Press. pp, 1543 - 1549, 2010.
Trajectory Array P System, A.S.Prasanna Venkatesan, D.G. Thomas, T. Robinson and Atulya K. Nagar: BIC-TA 2010 Proc. Vol II, IEEE Press. pp, 1568 - 1576, 2010.
A Drawing Device of Tactile Pictures for the Visually Challenged – T. Robinson, Bulletin of Disability Sciences, Japan, Vol.31 (2007).
- Progressive Step as a Method of Teaching Geometry to Students with Visual Impairment – T. Robinson, Japan Journal of Special Education, Vol. 44 No.6 (2007).
- “Iso-array acceptors and Learning” – in Grammatical Inference: Algorithms and Applications (ICGI 2006), (Eds. Y. Sakakibara et al ) Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4201, pp. 327 – 339 (2006) Springer - Berlin [co – authors: T. Kalyani, V. R. Dare, D. G. Thomas].
- “Triangular Pasting System” – In Formal Models, Languages and Applications, Series in Machine Perception and Artificial Intelligence (Eds. K. G. Subramanian et al)– Vol. 66, pp. 195 – 211, World Scientific (2006) [co – authors: T. Kalyani, K. Sasikala, V. R. Dare, P. J. Abisha].
- “Digitalization of Kolam Patterns and Tactile Kolam Tools” – In Formal Models, Languages and Applications, Series in Machine Perception and Artificial Intelligence (Eds. K. G. Subramanian et al)– Vol. 66, pp. 353 – 362, World Scientific (2006) [co – author: Nagata Shojiro].
- Extended Pasting Scheme for Kolam Pattern Generation – T. Robinson in ‘FORMA’ – Commemorative Issue of the Conference ISKAF06: The Beauty, Dynamics and Design of String Patterns in Folk Arts (Ed. S. Nagata) Vol22 No.1 pp.55 – 64 (2007)
- P Systems for Array Generation and Application to Koalm Patterns – K. G. Subramanian, K. Saravanan and T. Robinson in ‘FORMA’ – Commemorative Issue of the Conference ISKAF06: The Beauty, Dynamics and Design of String Patterns in Folk Arts (Ed. S. Nagata) Vol22 No.1 pp.47 – 54 (2007)
- “Circular language and learning algorithms” –In Proceedings of the Second India International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI – 2005) (Ed. Bhanu Prasad), pp. 2668 – 2678 (2005).
- “Challenges in Math education for the visually challenged” – In Proceedings of the State level conference on Challenges in Research and Teaching of Mathematics, (2002).
- “Education for the Visually Impaired in India – Challenges ahead” – Tsukuba College of Technology Techno Report, No.8 pp. 161 – 167 (2001) [co–author: Takeshi Natsume ].
- “A Parallel Pattern Generating System", In Proceedings of the Sixth International Workshop on 'Parallel Image Processing and Analysis' pp. 23-32 (1999). [co–authors: V.R. Dare and K.G. Subramanian] .
- “Cell-work OL Systems with Fins" – International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence,Vol.13 No.4 pp. 539 – 553 (1999).[co–author: K.G. Subramanian, R. Siromoney and V.R. Dare].
- “Bifix preserving Circular 0L Languages", In Proceedings of the ‘Workshop on Image Processing and Analysis’ (1996). [co–authors: V.R. Dare and K.G. Subramanian].
- “Filamentous Circular Languages and its Learning”, In Proceedings of the 'National Seminar on Mathematical modeling and Computer simulation of Real life situation' pp 115 – 122 (1996). [co–authors: R. Siromoney, K.G. Subramanian and V.R. Dare].
- “Map L System with Multiple Markers", In 'Lindenmayer Systems', Springer – Verlag pp. 319 – 329 (1992). [co–authors: R. Siromoney, K.G. Subramanian].
- “Kambi Kolam and Cycle Grammars”,In 'A Perspective in Theoretical Computer Science’, World Scientific, Vol. 17 pp. 267 – 300 (1989). [co–author: Rani Siromoney].